Sitar Nation captures the sounds of four traditional North Indian instruments with incredible detail. While many world or ethnic instrument collections are very ‘broad’, they provide only an overview of each instrument and not enough to create truly realistic performances or sequences. This library offers much greater depth, enough to create not only convincing rhythm or accompaniment parts, but true solo performances as well!
Four instruments are included: the classic sitar, tampura (low drones), table and baya (hand drums). Each has been sampled with multiple dynamics and round robin variations to avoid any ‘machine gun’ effects or repetitive sounds. Every important articulation was captured, from standard picks and glissandos to various bends, drones, phrases, release noises, and trills.
In addition to a useful Combinator interface for sound sculpting, Sitar Nation sports a variety of “FX” patches which take the original recordings in entirely new directions. For example a bitcrushed percussive kit, electric drones, or synth-like textures.
Whether you’re doing film, TV, or game scores, authentic world music grooves, fusion tracks, or any other genre, Sitar Nation is flexible and versatile enough to be used in any production. We think you’ll find it very inspiring!
- Four deep-sampled instruments: sitar, tabla, tampura, baya
- 15 special FX Combinator patches
- 8 natural Combinator patches / 34 NN-XT patches
- Dozens of MIDI percussion grooves to get you started
- Multiple dynamics and round robins for each note
- Sustains, mordents, bends, tremolos
- Multiple glissando types, chikari strings
- FX pads, textures, tonal, and synth-type sounds
- Keyswitch patches for live performance and convenience
|File Size:||280 MB|
- Your cart is empty.