Archtop Reason ReFill
From Impact Soundworks, the creators of Shreddage, comes Archtop: a next-generation virtual guitar that’s perfect for jazz, blues, R&B, funk, and more! Archtop samples a top-of-the-line Sadowsky Jim Hall model 6-string electric guitar with dual pickups, as performed by veteran session musician Josh Workman. Much like Shreddage, it focuses on incredible depth, with extensive articulations, dynamic layers, variations, and thousands of samples in total. Archtop is supremely versatile thanks to its clean tone, which can be easily adjusted by switching on amp and distortion effects, OR by blending the pickups. The Neck pickup is smooth and dark, great for a chill, jazzy tone, while the Bridge pickup is bright and thin, better suited for funk, rock, surf, etc.
You don’t need to know how to play guitar to enjoy Archtop, of course. All articulations are included in the master Combinator patch, and you can switch between them at any time using keyswitches. It was designed for easy playability as well as realism, so you can get started in no time.
Archtop is perfect if you’re looking for a workhouse electric guitar that sounds fantastic in any genre!
- Deeply-sampled hollowbody electric guitar with custom electronics
- Ideal for clean playing or use amp & distortion FX
- Two sets of samples: neck and bridge pickup, create your own mix
- Sustains, palm mutes, tremolo, harmonics, natural vibrato
- Thumbed octaves, full chokes, release noises
- Keyswitch Combinator for live performance and convenience
- Up to 8x round robin variations and 4x dynamic levels per note!
Audio demos below were created using the Kontakt version of Archtop. This ReFill version contains almost identical sounds, but does not have legato transitions / recorded slides.
|File Size:||522 MB|
- Your cart is empty.